JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Applications disappeared

(Topic created on: 8/17/20 7:26 AM)
userymSslcec27
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yesterday I was on device care and uninstalled 2 apps non related to anything else. Then some of my games/app disappeared from the home menu, so then I thought it might have been a bug with the home menu but that place where there is all your apps, yes they disappeared too. Later I got a notification from Mario Kart Tour so I decided to search for the app and it's still in my phone. There Icons just aren't showing up and i dont know which ones are they. Any help would be well... helpful.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What type of device are you using?

Do you remember which apps you uninstalled from device care?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What type of device are you using?

Do you remember which apps you uninstalled from device care?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userymSslcec27
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It ends up being that all games went to game center. But I didn't say to put it to game center so why did this happen 

0 Likes