Original topic:

Are a21's getting one ui 2.5?

(Topic created on: 4/16/21 8:39 AM)
Emilia87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Since its the end of April, I'm guessing no one ui 3.0 for these anytime soon, but what about 2.5.?? I'd like to be able to use my 3rd party launcher with full screen (google-style) gestures....just saying. 

***Actually what I'd like even more is to not HAVE to use a custom launcher at all. I use them because I can't afford to spend money on the themes and icons in the Theme Store. (Maybe a buck here or there for one that was actually decent to look at AND was "supported" by my device and software but I haven't found that unicorn yet.) Also, I have yet to find anything that will cover all of my apps, I don't even care about the app-themeing so much, just the home screen and drawer icons!! A step further....RELEASE A VERSION OF GOOD LOCK THAT WILL WORK WITH 2.1 A21'S!!!!! I'm seriously beyond frustrated knowing that there are solutions just barely out of reach!!! I literally have nothing better to do than mess with my phone for hours upon hours every day so I will figure something out but if anyone has suggestions, PLEASE drop them here, my sanity and hair thanks you! 

🤯🤯🤯
0 Likes
1 Reply
Emilia87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh yes...I have the cheap TMobile network (Metro)
0 Likes