cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Aura j7 Galaxy Deleting Apps

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do I have to factory reset my phone or can I just delete every app I was scoping out and want to get rid of now? What about cache?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Aura j7 Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would probably be easier to do the reset since it will wipe all of the caches also and when you're settings your phone back and login to Google tell it not to redownload all of your app that way you can go through the ones in the play store that you have downloaded in the past and redownload them 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Aura j7 Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would probably be easier to do the reset since it will wipe all of the caches also and when you're settings your phone back and login to Google tell it not to redownload all of your app that way you can go through the ones in the play store that you have downloaded in the past and redownload them 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post