Original topic:

Battery life went from 2 days to 18 hours

(Topic created: 02-06-2024 09:08 AM)
Pifase
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just got my Galaxy A14 5G phone about 3 months ago and I just realized that the battery life has gone down to 18 hours on a full charge rather than the full 2 days that it had when I first got it. Should I contact Samsung?
0 Likes
3 Replies
3Fees
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Check 25 ways to fix android battery drain on YouTube and see if that helps. Also, optimize your phone regularly and close out background apps running.

Cheers
3fees
Nic88
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How about trying out smart tutor app in galaxy store .Fiñd SMART TUTOR app and you can give Samsung remote access you watch what they are doing and give them access to open different things if you do this make sure to bring up any thing you see wrong. Any codes anything that looks wrong to you or out of place that you can show them. It's worth a shot I am on a low budget and prepaid with Metro by T-Mobile I have plenty of experience with Samsung devices never had a problem with Samsung galaxy devices have always been my go to. But after my network provider does not give you access to a receipt it is kind of fishy I can't validate the proof of purchase so I kind of think it's refurbished or something is messed up. My daughter has the same exact device and is ok. Mine has been messed up since the start. Good luck 

3Fees
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have noticed that since I installed UI 6 Android 14, my battery life has gone up from 2 days to 4 days estimated. The same folks on YouTube that do the battery fix also do a segment on security for Android based phones and are worth a look at. I don't play games and use my phone for phone calls, texting, and messaging, and not a lot of that. I'm using Samsung sm-a146u1, Galaxy A14 5G.

Cheers
3fees