Original topic:

Battery usage graph

(Topic created: 08-26-2021 06:03 AM)
userGmOIv8mYaN
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello all, I’ve got a question about my old Samsung device. 
I’ve got an old on5 as a backup device just in case my new phone breaks, new phone broke so I took out my old device. This device hasn’t so much as been touched in about 3 years, when I turn it on I happen to go through settings and all and when I get to the battery usage graph it shows that the battery has been used for the past 3 days? How is this possible? Am I just reading the graph wrong? Someone please help! 

0 Likes
3 Replies
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the phone runs on a limited amount of battery supply to keep the data and memory and the operating system operational during long periods of phone sleep the phone has to have some kind of function or you would lose all the data operating system etc on the phone
0 Likes
Je655
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can replace a battery and have it removed from the device for months+ and your os and memory would be fine (unless it's damaged by something during the process)
0 Likes
Je655
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's just old data when the phone was last on. The last 3 days the device was actually powered on & how it affected the battery. There is no battery usage when the device is off so there would be no way of recording battery usage at that time.
0 Likes