cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Better phone disconnect notice on Galaxy Watch

I lost my phone while walking and while I was able to track it and lock it using my Galaxy Watch and got it back, I wouldn't have lost it in the first place if the disconnect notification from the watch was a bit more, well, noticable. I'm sure my watch vibrated when it disconnected but when I walk it's vibrating all the time for various stuff and I tend to ignore them because I'm trying to relax.
So what I'm looking for is a better notification like an actual voice prompt that says 'your phone is no longer connected'. Something you can't miss or ignore. It would have saved me a lot of hassle.
I looked in the Galaxy store but wasn't able to find anything. I thought about trying to give it a unquie notification sound but it doesn't seem possible to set the notifications on a per app basis  on the watch like you can on the phone. I also tried using IFFFT but the notification were never timely enough and again were just the standard notification that got lost in the noise of all the others.
Does anyone know of a solution that might work as a more prominant disconnection notice? I don't plan to lose my phone again but then who does and I don't like to make the same mistakes twice if possible.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Better phone disconnect notice on Galaxy Watch

@usereFy6HeIIeM As of right now the feature you are looking for is not available. We can only suggest that you download the next update and maybe available then.