Original topic:

Bigger screens for galaxy s series and the galaxy fold series needs to happen

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 12:23 PM)
Smith1995
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Y r samsung galaxy s series ultra phones going down  sizes I thought they'd be adapting every year and getting  bigger screens be pretty awesome if there was a  7.0 in display or bigger  within a year or two cause  my 6.8 galaxy note 10 plus size is getting really boring to me  and also my hands r bigger then my phone and also I almost was gonna get the galaxy z fold 3 then I got to see and hold  the  galaxy zfold 3 in my hands and well I think it's too small for my opinion I think it should be at least 2 galaxy note 21 ultras together or even bigger so I didn't upgrade to it cause it's way too small for my hands so this is y I'm complaining I 'm looking forward to hoping to getting the galaxy s22 ultra and hoping it will be bigger so yeah I'm really interested in bigger screens so I hope this will become a reality soon cause  the bigger  the better and better to use with my big hands hope my feedback will help cause so many of us r suffering using smaller phones with big hands and I think the galaxy s series and the galaxy z fold series should be evolving and getting bigger soo I hope u enjoyed my feedback so i hope it will  help these devices adapt in bigger sizes in the future so thanks and hope u  enjoy my feedback 
3 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The Samsung s22 ultra is rumored to have the same screen size as the S21ultra, but the next fold version maybe has a wider screen size
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Interesting to hear another take on the Fold 3. But I have to disagree with you. I wouldn't want the unfolded size of the Z Fold 3 to be any bigger. I have a 8" Samsung Tablet that I rarely use because, well, it is to big to carry around with you all the time. 

The outer display of the Z Fold 3 is smaller than phones I've had in the last 4 years but still extremely usable. The best part is that if I need a larger display, I just unfold. 

Making the outer display wider would make the unfolded size approach that of a standard tablet. IMO that would be too big. 

Nokor
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
just get a tablet phones are already getting big enough