cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Bixby Assistant and Google Assistant Conflict

Hello, I have a new Samsung A50.  I am using Bixby for my assistant.  I have disabled Google assistant.  When I attempt to use my Bluetooth headset, and push the voice command button on my headset (for Bixby), I get prompted on my phone to choose a voice service, "Bixby Voice Just once", "Google always".  If I push "Bixby Just once", Bixby answers, but only once.  I have to repeat the process each time I use Bixby with my Bluetooth headset.  I  don't know how to turn off this prompt so I can use Bixby only.  I don't know what Google features will stay active, I just want to use Bixby without the Google conflict.  

AVM
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Bixby Assistant and Google Assistant Conflict

Try going into the settings of your phone and search Google Assistant, go to Google Assistant settings and shut it down, this may solve the problem🙂
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Bixby Assistant and Google Assistant Conflict

When I speak to Bixby using the Bixby button on my A50, without pushing my Bluetooth headset button, Bixbys volume reply is good (through my Bluetooth headset). When I speak to Bixby using my Bluetooth headset button, Bixbys reply volume is very very low. Is there a way to adjust that?
AVM