Original topic:

Bixby routine custom alert

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 05:16 PM)
JJphone
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi,
 I recently bought the Samsung A52 5G phone and am in the process of getting familiar with bixby routines. Is there a way to have custom notifications added to a routine? I have it setup that when I reach home my wifi gets turned on and my phone connects to it. Instead of just getting a beep, I would like to be able to set a custom notification that says aloud something to the effect of " wifi connected" etc? I find that sometimes when I get home bixby doesn't run and I have to manually turn wifi on. Thanks 

#custombixbynotification
0 Likes
3 Replies
JJphone
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Never mind.. just installed bixby+
0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
There is not, to my knowledge, a way to have a routine play a custom sound when a routine is started; however, you can tell it to play music.

When I arrive home, my Bixby routine turns my wi-fi on and, since it is a secure location, I have it keep my phone unlocked. So if I'm picking up my phone at home and have to unlock it, there is a good chance that the Home routine is not running and I need to turn it on.
0 Likes
JJphone
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Download the app Good Lock from the Galaxy store and install the Routines + module. You will have additional options that includes reading aloud text that you enter in the routine. You can also record macros to do custom routines.
0 Likes