cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userTdFYz8sle6
Constellation

Black Spot in the middle of my rear camera

Hi. I took a picture one time and then left it inside my bag for a while. A few hours later, I took my phone out to take some pictures but I noticed some black spot. How can I remove it? I tried to clean it with fabric/water but it doesn't work. There are no scratches either.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-702924714.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Black Spot in the middle of my rear camera

Does the spot appear in all images taken from both front and back cameras? Are you able to see the spot while in the camera app or just in the images?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userTdFYz8sle6
Constellation

Hi. The spot appears both in the camera app and in the images. It's only visible in my rear camera, the middle one. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode? Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache and data on the stock camera app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.