cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Bluetooth connection issues galaxy A51

Just bought the galaxy A51 having bluetooth connection issues. Connection keeps cutting out and sound scratchy. Anyone have a solution ? 

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth connection issues galaxy A51

Have you tried resetting your Bluetooth networks?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've tried resetting network and tried clearing cache doesn't work either. Went into developer mode and tried changing the Bluetooth settings but it reverts back to default when you exit out or disconnect bluetooth. Ive  exhausted all my troubleshooting steps. I'm at a dead end with this phone. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Brand new A51, and won't "see" a JBL Charge 3 speaker. Had no problems with other smartphones.

Network and Cache cleared and reset. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I also have the same issues. Did you find a solution?

Highlighted
Constellation

I have also same problem

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem, some app are better, google Play is a nightmare. Spotify is only once every 2min affected. Have the a51 since 1week.

Highlighted
Constellation

Exactly the same situation here, what bluetooth device are you using? I wonder if the connection would be better with galaxy buds

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi, same problem with Samsung buds.

This started occurring since the latest update,  wasn't an issue before that.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the same issue with my SONY earphones and my A51. Terrible. Every minute a little click with spotify and YT music. 

My A51 is 14 days old and I bought it in a Samsung store. Can I bring it back ? 

@usere7Ou17j0bH wrote:

Same problem, some app are better, google Play is a nightmare. Spotify is only once every 2min affected. Have the a51 since 1week.