cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlWRSjmG1HL
Constellation

Bluetooth connection issues

I have an A8+. Since upgrade i regularly lose bluetooth connection, cannot pair devices or bluetooth wont scan. I keep losing connection with my car and jaybird run earphones, plus fit bit wont sync or pair at all. Prior  to update there were no issues. I have done factory resets, turned off and on bluetooth, removed and repair the devices. Most recently only thing that works is turning on to flight mode and then back on, sometimes i have to do this more than once. So frustrated especially in car when it just randomly disconnects. Any other ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth connection issues

Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• model number
  • IMEI number
userAr4vwewC5s
Astronaut

I have the Samsung s7 since came out 2017 and not knce is...

I have the Samsung s7 since came out 2017 and not knce issue now update done it wint stay connected to my wifi while home it keeps disconnecting to my wifi. Only my cellphone not my kids or husbands cellphone nothing but mine. I paid lot for my cellphone almost 600 and im not made of money figured get nice good cell last me while now this and when not in wifi runs my data when need for emergencies. Samsung needs fix this problem we all having even if not same problem as mine.. either replace cellphone or something.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I have the Samsung s7 since came out 2017 and not knce is...

@userAr4vwewC5s Does your phone have trouble connecting to wifi anywhere else?

Agb
Asteroid

It might be related to the phone going into power save mo...

It might be related to the phone going into power save mode. See if the connection stays whole Optimized and if yes, you'll need to change background settings for bluetooth, it's what worked for