cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Bluetooth connectivity

My brand new Galaxy A51 can see but not  pair  to my car's Bluetooth system. I get a repeating message from the car (Fiat Spider 124) saying the the pairing did not work because of the wrong code. I get also multiple times of pop ups with different numbers which does not work and go away rapidly.

Same car's system works perfectly with my Galaxy A40.

I have tried everything possible from connection resetting to activating developper mode to try different versions of Bluetooth. The same work on Galaxy A40!

Thank you for your help. Otherwise I will be a very unhappy client because my Samsung TV also has issus from the day one after purchase!

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Bluetooth connectivity

it might be a compatibility issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Really?

Why should it be incompatible when my Galaxy A40 functions with the same connections and that A51 won't practically connect to anything?

And what can be done?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

it may differ from what kind of headphones/headset you have. maybe you can look for your manual and see if it's compatible? 

if it's the car manual, try looking in the manual to see which type of phone is compatible. 

its also a possibility that its something going on with your bluetooth chip. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

it is also possible, the phone may be defective.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

and just to ask you, did you software update your device?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Up to date - installed 2 weeks ago and updated.

Highlighted
Asteroid

The problem is that now shops are closed (Confinement) and any reairs requires many days of waiting for repair and so many hours to reinstall and calibrate all applications since the first thing they do is to factory reset the device!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thnak you but the car is built in 2017, the mobile is brand new, just a few weeks, it does not function with my ear phone and computer where my previous Samusung A40 functions.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

ok. you should try to contact the technical call center by calling 1800-samsung