cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_6ABR0mm
Astronaut

Bluetooth issues galaxy j7v

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Phone will not stay connected to car bluetooth. Stays connected anywhere from 1to 3 days I then get a message from car saying pairing failed and I have to pair it again. Did not have this problem with older Samsung phone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth issues galaxy j7v

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What type of car are you trying to stay connected to? What is the model code of the device are you using? Have you confirmed the head unit of the car is running the most recent software version as well as your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What type of car are you trying to stay connected to? What is the model code of the device are you using? Have you confirmed the head unit of the car is running the most recent software version as well as your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_6ABR0mm
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I guess car software could be outdated it is a 2011 Kia sportage and that's why I never had problems with older Samsung phone.