cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userSXkvaE3lsf
Asteroid

Blurry Pictures Galaxy A9

Absolute Pathetic Service by Samsung.  I am regreting my shift from Apple (even my standby phone Oppo performed better).  Has 4 Camera's but what is the point if all you get is FUZZY and BLURRY photos??? It is under warranty and so submitted it to the authorized service centre, they changed the camera but it has become even worse and now Samsung refuse to Acknowledge the problem saying 'our quality team says all is fine' and this when the evidence is clearly in front of them.  I took photos in front of the service centre and Samsung employees and though personally they agree photos are not up to mark but they refuse to state it officially!!! They offered me 6 months extended warranty but what is the point if the phone is NOT serviced and NOT WORKING AS PER SPECIFICATIONS!!!  Besides the Camera Issue, there are other issues also with the A9. SAMSUNG is forcing me now to take legal recourse by filing a Consumer Court Complaint.  Please let me know of others having same issue with A9.  I am told this is due to the Android Pie Update.  

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung_7sCr0xV
Astronaut

Samsung flagships have great cameras but other phones no...

Samsung flagships have great cameras but other phones no

U need to forget what does camera means

userSXkvaE3lsf
Asteroid

Re: Samsung flagships have great cameras but other phones no...

Sorry but did not understand your comment at all.  What do you mean by 'U need to forget what does camera means'??? I bought the A9 and I am talking about that.  Why sell A9 with 4 camera's if all they do is produce blurry photos.