Original topic:

Bought a new phone, A03s (2022) First-time Review.

(Topic created: 09-04-2022 04:50 PM)
BayAreaCombatEMT
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hello everyone! 

On yesterday I have happened to purchase a new Samsung device, namely that of "Galaxy A03s" in 2022 model. I used to have the similar two previous versions of this A0's model that is still available throughout the market. I have testimonials about how amazing that Samsung Galaxy is, despite all the older versions I used for my communications and entertainment experience this new model has been working primarily stronger, eventually withstood the exception of excessive heat right here in the Bay Area peninsula the entire process of easy walking outdoors for a time. Plus, I believe I bought this on a great deal alongside the salesman who handpicked for me I paid a good amount for everything: Samsung Galaxy A03s (2022), activation fee and monthly plan for just $140.00 in total. This is also another great example of how well the salesman can make an effort in offering the opportunity to have products being sold, successfully in a hindsight. To extend my feedback on this great product, I would rate this product as much as possible for a total of 10/10 in positive results of the development of this device. So far, I have enjoyed this product so much better than iPhone which is however completely useless. 

Thank you, 

Kevin Cook 
4 Replies
eoodrow
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How do contact to my tv.
0 Likes
BayAreaCombatEMT
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You mean to connect the device to the TV? Well, I assume that they no longer sells those HDMI cables once the sales of 4K hits the market. Fortunately, we were able to obtain a Samsung TV Plus application on most Samsung Galaxy devices, which, honestly for me I would think of it like it's better to fiddle with the touchscreen than with a Television remote.
Thomas S
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Except for the A01 and A01 Core
BayAreaCombatEMT
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
True.
0 Likes