cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Broken Bluetooth after Android 10 update M30s

Hello everyone, 
This is my last desperate attempt before factory reset. 
Here’s my problem My phone is Samsung galaxy M30s it had android 9 and 2 weeks ago i update it to android 10 not only the phone seems to get more stupid and the touch sensitivity is awful.
I Can't always listen to music through my Powerbeats3 without problems like i used to in the last Android 9, it's connected like in the attached photos (the dolby atmos screenshot is when the problem happens it's like the whole mobile system reads it's disconnected but the Bluetooth itself) but i hear nothing and it happens on it's own, i need to manually turn my head phones on and off!
This happens around 2, 3 times a day. AND it's driving me MAD cause i always use my phone with a the Bluetooth headset!
it's happening during the following:

if i stopped using the phone for a while say 15 min and listen to something meanwhile the headphone is on when i hit play on music or voice note i hear nothing or if i was listening to a whatsApp voice note then i paused it to record another VN when i play the 1st voice note i paused i hear nothing and it plays and it shown that the headphone is connected, if i was listening to music then i go to Instagram and i scroll down to a video and i turn on it's music when i go back to my original music i was playing it count down the seconds like it's playing normally but i still hear nothing! So it seems like it can't separate or tell when the over drawn sound has stopped and the original sound continues which again NEVER happened in the android 9
Troubleshooting steps i've tried the following:

Unpairing the device, deleting it and re adding it again
updating beats app 
removing the beats app
Re installing the beats app
Turn on and off both Bluetooth and device
Mobile restart
Developer option and changed all Bluetooth options
Turned off adapted sound
Reset all apps permissions to check if it was a third party app causing the problem
NONE worked so far, so any last ideas?

20200710_145553.jpg

Dolby Atmos 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Broken Bluetooth after Android 10 update M30s

back up all yoir data, save passwords and emails, contacts, photos, videos, whatever ypu tryna save, because i had the same issue and only a factory reset helped me...
i had a Galaxy A10 keep in mind every phone software runs different and may or may not work depending on the android version your phone has and the compatibility for it, sometimes they release a full version of android but don't get to test the small details for every phone
Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you for replying 

Customer support suggested that but my biggest fear that even after this drastically option it won't fix it and it will take me around 3 days to re make this phone my phone again, so that's why i posted here hoping for another solution 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hey @Humarred170 Just an update, i did the factory reset like you and the call center suggested, nothing changed it's worse even than trying the developer option and changing all Bluetooth options, called customer support again they didn't do a remote support as they promised they will if the problem wasn't solved with the factory reset and they suggested that i go in person to the customer service center close to me, i did that and first test of diagnostic showed the system fine, so i have to have a recent data back up and i should remove all my personal information and DO NOT do another factory reset but deliver the device with it's current settings and state as advised from the customer service representative and he said it will only take around 48 h to determine the issue and fix it