cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SouthernJoker
Asteroid

Built in charger for the samsung phones.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an idea. How about incorperateing a solar panel inside the screen of the phones to keep the battery charged up.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Built in charger for the samsung phones.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

SouthernJoker
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I have the patent for my idea in progress baby. Now that's what I'm talking bout. Better luck next time samsung.

Samsung_1iIzwYF
Cosmic Ray

Sorry that wouldnt work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry that wouldnt work

SouthernJoker
Asteroid

Re: Sorry that wouldnt work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I'll be sure to remind you of your comment when it's in your next cell phone buddy!!!

Samsung_4fkP961
Astronaut

Hey Samsung Larry and so than joke my friend and I came u...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Samsung Larry and so than joke my friend and I came up with a lot of ideas and they were applied to this phone this, samsung s9, We were wondering how we could possibly be compensated for our future ideas or at least maybe be entitled to annuities for families our family we are from the lower class previous offenders and we don't want our Ideas to be taken and/or used and It's not being knowlegde and our previous my past mistakes Be a strong hold over our future technology changing stuff and stuff

SouthernJoker
Asteroid

Re: Hey Samsung Larry and so than joke my friend and I came u...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know it's easier said than done because it costs but you guys should have gotten your ideas patented my friend.

Samsung_4fkP961
Astronaut

I understand the processing my apologies when I thank you...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand the processing my apologies when I thank you have a great day if use the typos

SouthernJoker
Asteroid

Re: I understand the processing my apologies when I thank you...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What???