JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bulk delete conversations?

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 11:11 AM)
userTh8BelRfJl
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a ton of conversations that I don't want - verification codes texted to me, notifications from websites. How can I get rid of them?
Note that my phone is not a G21. It's an a52 but I'm hoping the answer is the same. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ok go to the message app DO NOT OPEN THE MESSAGES and then press and hold each message you don't want and you should be able to bulk delete
MrSinister1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can't delete them individually? It's better that way so you verify what's junk from what's valuable
0 Likes
userTh8BelRfJl
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I can but there are tons of them an I'm impatient 😉
0 Likes
Solution
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Open messages. From main menu (not inside any texts, just the list) press and hold first one until it selects with a small dot on the left. You will see empty dots next to all the others. Go through the list and click the dots you wish to delete. when all are selected, click on delete and confirm. THEN...in the three dot menu on top right, go in there and select trash.... Go into trash and top right again, select empty trash.

Done.
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time

1.Open the Messages app.
2.Select a chat thread.
3.Long-press on a message to highlight it.
4.Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
5.Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
userTh8BelRfJl
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks guys
0 Likes