JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Burst photos with timer simultaneously in A22 5G cell phone

(Topic created: 01-18-2023 10:18 AM)
mauriciodeandraderam
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello all. Can you please tell me how can I burst photos using timer in A22 5G cell phone? I know how to set the timer, also, know how to burst photos but I am unable to make use of both features together! Searched for some time in internet but did not find the solution. Thanks for any support you can provide me.

3 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Using the shutter button swipe and hold it to the left or down. If it doesn't work check camera settings to enable the photo burst option.
0 Likes
mauriciodeandraderam
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, and thanks for your quick answer. That is the procedure to burst photos and that one I am aware of. What I need/want is to configure the camera to trigger the shotting of X photos (burst mode/function) after Y seconds (timer function). This way, I can configure how many photos I want to take and then position myself, for exemple, in front of the camera so I can appear in all of them. Observe that I am not talking about the time between photos but the time to start the shotting. This mixed usage of functions I am unable to sort out. Do you know how? Thanks again.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello mauriciodeandraderam, and welcome to the Community. Unfortunately, those two features cannot be used simultaneously. I apologize for the inconvenience.