Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Bypassing Google FRP

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Bypassing Google FRP

purchased from an individual or store?
Asteroid

From an individual and they don't know how to get past the google thing which evidently is why they sold it to me. But they failed to mention this when i bought it. 

ah.. so not the phone owner then? you have some options. 1st, does that individual know who the owner was before them? if yes, ask them to ask that person... a) do you remember what Google account you used with the phone?
b) if yes, have you changed your password?
c). if yes... read below
once they do, and it changes through the whole account it'll toggle it off most times but can take a bit, I've seen 30mins and 5days, Google says 72hrs for anything with them. I'd say 1 full day is normally good, and you'll prolly have to manually factory reset. do you know how? if not I can tell you.
d). if no to the password, have them go into their Google account and remove that phone from the account entirely. remove from trusted devices, saved devices, connected devices, the number used on it, and the 2 factor authentication method of text codes. or, if they know how to, go either adjust there whole account sync settings so it'll be forced to lock/unlock 1 time, or turn it off if they know what to do.

no sweat if they don't know, that is just an easy way for a fix without out needing them to sign in to the phone again.

while waiting... what carrier are you thinking of using? can you get phone ins for that phone? don't tell them about the issue yet. yes or no, do they have a mobile security company they use?

those things are easy and quick to find out.. question for you?

do you know how to power on the phone into the recovery bootloader menu? do you have a computer or external storage device or another galaxy phone that has and/or used smart swtich?
Asteroid

I don't have another galaxy phone, i have an lg and nokia phone. No computer. My husband has tried everything. My friend doesn't know anything about the previous owner and I wasn't aware that I wouldn't be able to use this phone. I was trying to replace my nokia phone, now I don't have either.

ok a few questions for you to decide what's going to be best to help since its hard to get Google help responses quickly. do you have a Google account? what kind? are you a family manager or a have a device admin through work or school ? any of that on any other devices you have?

any experience with USB/computer flashing direct (download/upload)? just asking incase

your provider, protection plan if available, and let me know so I can check with them about Yada Yada tech tech geek stuff. (possibly able to verify identity, will explain more if needed)

did the individual steal it? did you use a marketplace or host site to get in touch with each other? if it's been reported as lost, stolen, involved in fraud then that would narrow your options considerably and point me in the direction for exactly what to do? don't know, then straight out ask them so you know what route to take for the lock and consider whether or not you want to file a report or not? no mater the answer from them, I can tell you how to check if you'd like?

try this, easy to follow, and exclusive to Samsung phones, check to see if it can and what cautions or warnings might be if there are any... FRP HIJACKER TOOL (SAMSUNG EXCLUSIVE)..... computer, and read the info provide in the description and the reviews if there are any, and requirements if there is any.
Constellation

Did u get your phone unlock

Constellation

Just add me at Discord.com my username instrumental#2075

A pioneering and security-oriented developer