cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

CDMA A10e shows sign of starting on fire,version, my mom's GSM is fine

I have always used a hotspot for my ipod touch to stream music and after one hour it shuts down due to overheating and is pretty hot, Also running spotify in the background on fitness tracker overheats it too and shuts it down, Fell asleep and my mattress was so warm I got afraid,thought I had a electric. Blanket on.I am losing all kinds of money on streaming services and such and paying for unlimited data that I can not use, I have to tough it out on hold with version, I keep hanging up, Is anybody else having this problem??. Also video streaming subscriptions are not recognized as activity and I am going mad tapping screen to stop timeout. You can return up to 14 days and it started overheating on day 17 after purchase.Sound familiar?? Also I have to remove the app and put it back on instead of updating, I waited 3 days on wifi still would not update.remove apps is quicker,

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: CDMA A10e shows sign of starting on fire,version, my mom's GSM is fine

Can not find edit function,Verison CDMA, auto fill mistake, also it has problems with material ,like your pocket,a wood table is fine and does not overheat

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

I can understand your concern with the symptoms you are experiencing. I would like to look into this further for you, could you please provide me with your model and IMEI  number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Highlighted
Astronaut

The A10e is a dangerous phone due to severe overheating caused by it's faulty processor. I can't even hold it against my face during calls becase it gets so hot. I couldn't even return it to T-Mobile on day 12 because all the stores closed because of COVID-19. Samsung should be ashamed for releasing a piece of junk like this phone.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.