cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

CONSTANT CONNECTED VIA USB

I got a warranty replacement phone & i suspect it is used. It has a constant notification that says, "CHARGING CONNECTED DEVICE VIA USB". It never goes away unless I plug in the charger & restart the phone. As soon as i take the charger out, it's right back to the constant USB notification!! I am so mad because i get a defective phone in place of a defective phone! And to top it all off, i have a nasty broken leg, ankle, & fractured back so it's not like i can just just jump in the car & go get it fixed. Please help? I have cleared cache in android system app & restarted phone which did absolutely NOTHING. Suggestions?????
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: CONSTANT CONNECTED VIA USB

yeh i don't like either that you get a refurbished phone either as a replacement! do all carriers do that?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: CONSTANT CONNECTED VIA USB

i specifically asked the manager at Metro if it was a new phone & she answered yes. Verizon doesn't do that, but not sure on all the rest.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: CONSTANT CONNECTED VIA USB

Have you tried resetting the phone? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: CONSTANT CONNECTED VIA USB

Samsung Rei,
u sent me an unknown link that will put my data & personal info at risk!!