Original topic:

Call forwarding

(Topic created: 09-09-2022 09:23 AM)
Idontwanttoo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm trying to figure out how to do enable call forwarding. It is not under supplemental services which is where Samsung says it is (Galaxy A53). 
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLena
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, welcome to the community. I understand your concerns on call forwarding and I will be more than happy to assist you. 

Just use the settings and Supplementary services in the Phone app to control which calls you take. You can also set up fixed numbers using your SIM card, so only the numbers that you allow can be dialed. Certain features may not be supported with specific carriers and phones. For call forwarding and additional settings, please contact your carrier.

You can enable call forwarding using the Supplementary services settings in the Phone app. This will let you redirect incoming calls.

Navigate to and open the Phone app, and then tap More options (the three vertical dots).

Tap Settings, and then tap Supplementary services.

Tap Call forwarding. Next, choose your preferred option, such as Always forward, Forward when busy, Forward when unanswered, or Forward when unreachable.

Select an option, and then enter the desired number that your calls will be forwarded to. Then, tap Enable.

Here is a link to some additional information on call features using your galaxy phone https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086742/

For additional assistance, you will need to contact your service provider as they may have alternative methods for using this feature.