Original topic:

Camera on my new Galaxy A71 5G won't focus correctly

(Topic created on: 1/12/21 1:19 PM)
DS3000
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and/or has a solution. I just got my phone less than two weeks ago and there seems to be only a small radius that is in focus while everything else is blurry. This happens on auto and manual focus, and on all the camera settings I've tried (including live focus with the blur turned off) except for macro. I've tried clearing the data on the camera app and resetting it. I also did the camera test option after dialing *#0*# and it does the same thing. If I can't fix it then I'll send my phone in for repair, but I'm worried that the repair techs won't see what I'm seeing and therefore won't fix it. :\ 
0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand you have mentioned you already clearing the cache on the Camera app and also performing a reset.

Do you experience the same symptoms while your device is in safe mode?

1. Simultaneously press and hold the Power and Volume down button (right edge) until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release.
  2. Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release.
  3. To confirm, tap Safe mode.
    Note The process may take up to 30 seconds to complete.
    Note Upon reboot, 'Safe mode' appears in the lower-left of the unlock / home screen.
  4. With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off then test device and app functionality.

0 Likes