Other Mobile Devices

How do I get Bixby voice?

JackieYo
12 Replies
toyota_prius
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

There should be an app on your phone with Bixby and then once you open it you can set it up with the power key since the a20 has no Bixby key. Let me know if this still doesnt work.

Jackie_Yo_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

There's no Bixby app. I can only slide left on the home screen to get to Bixby home

JackieYo
Samsung_wait209
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I think you need a flag ship phone to get Bixby

Solution
userfFwFUGaXRz
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have searched for it on the a10e and a20 and can only find Bixby Home... not Voice or Routines. thiis website lists the currently supported phones in the notes at the end

https://www.samsung.com/us/explore/bixby/ 

a10e & a20 are not on the list 

Jackie_Yo_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yea, I think you're right. 

JackieYo
Samsung_v53SZ6j
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

🤔

0 Likes
Tgfvhjjffcghjjg
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have Bixby on my a50 and Bixby voice. everything is working on my phone. I don't think the a20 has it.

Options
Other Mobile Devices

Well to me 32gb with 3gb ram, with octacore at $250 factory unlocked without activation, is not considered a too cheap device to not get, Samsung Pay, and phone has NFC, and no Bixby. Samsung is more stingy with Bixby, than Google is with Assistant with devices with less than 1.5gb ram. Only Russia and Australia gets to use Samsung Pay on A20. I loved it when I had S7 Edge but my edge is older and slow now, so I could only buy this A20 factory unlocked compared to the very high priced flagships. G Pay is terrible to Samsung Pay, and hardly any places to use G Pay compared to Samsung Pay, which I used everywhere. Not going to carry two phones. So do not recommend that.

0 Likes
Jackie_Yo_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I ended up just downloading the apk files off of apk mirror. So now I have Bixby vision and Bixby routines. I tried downloading the Bixby voice apk, the option to turn it on in my phone settings showed up and when I click on it, it says it's not available in my country. Which im in Ohio and the website says my phone has it. So I'm not sure about that one. And my phone doesn't have Samsung pay either. I downloaded the apk file for it but when I try to sign in it won't do anything. I tried downloading it from the play store and it says it's not compatible with my phone. So now I'm trying to figure out Samsung pay lol

JackieYo