Original topic:

Can I get updates without Wi-Fi?

(Topic created: 07-03-2022 01:54 AM)
mecos
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How can I get my phone to get my software updates installed without Wi-Fi? Idh Wi-Fi right now and I can't change the settings to update with my data it keeps saying I have to update over Wi-Fi.  If someone can help I would greatly appreciate it.... galaxy A13

3 Replies
odo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I can't update my A20 it keep saying update with Wi-Fi when connected to Wi-Fi it still can't update
0 Likes
FizzyMyNizzy
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is what I did to update my own S10+ that have a software update. First you need to have your phone charged to 100%. 2nd download samsung smart switch. Both your phone and pc will need it. https://www.samsung.com/us/apps/smart-switch/

You can use your home internet, or Hotspot tethering to your pc. If there is a update Samsung Smart Switch will find it, download it and then update your phone. Again, your phone needs to be 100% charged. If you don't. Let's say it is 60%. It will slowly charge up your phone and then update it AND it doesn't tell you it is waiting for your phone to be charged.

Another way to do it. If you have another phone. Use the other phone Hotspot to update your phone.
0 Likes
obamas
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My samsung A10E don't do the update wifi
0 Likes