cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NashE
Constellation

Can I set the screen sensitivity on a Samsung On 5

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a way to set the screen sensitivity on a Samsung On 5.  I could not find anything in the user manual.  My husband's On 5 keeps opening multiple apps even though he is very careful not to touch the screen when putting it into his shirt pocket or when handling it.  He is getting really frustrated having to close all apps every time he moves it at all.

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: Can I set the screen sensitivity on a Samsung On 5

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NashE wrote:

Is there a way to set the screen sensitivity on a Samsung On 5.  I could not find anything in the user manual.  My husband's On 5 keeps opening multiple apps even though he is very careful not to touch the screen when putting it into his shirt pocket or when handling it.  He is getting really frustrated having to close all apps every time he moves it at all.

Thanks.

if you are refering to a phone and you have a screen protector on it, theres no adjustment calibration to increase touch, or capacitive increase of contact.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide me with the complete model number of the TV? 

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NashE wrote:

Thanks.

if you are refering to a phone and you have a screen protector on it, theres no adjustment calibration to increase touch, or capacitive increase of contact.

View solution in original post