Original topic:

Can deleted emails be retrieved on Galaxy A11?

(Topic created: 03-12-2021 05:02 PM)
Pammianne
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can anyone tell me if deleted emails be retrieved.  I have new A11 and so far am not to happy. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That depends, Are you using Gmail? if so, then deleted emails are usually gone unless they're still in your trash

Cheers,
Shayshon
Pammianne
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
oh ok thank you very much.
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You're most welcome, please remember to mark my solution as accepted if I was able to successfully help you

Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes