JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't change the storage application into SD card

(Topic created: 11-22-2020 04:16 PM)
Rahmatapsg
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I want to submit my complaints and suggestions, namely on the cellphone there are two UIs, namely the regular One Ui and One Ui Core, and my suggestion is to please move / install applications from internal memory to external especially on phones with the One Ui Core series, I am a user can be considered that there is, from me. please respond quickly and take action for customer satisfaction

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.