Original topic:

Can't get my messages

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 11:52 AM)
jnanafish
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just got this phone, none of my multimedia messages won't download, what can I do to fix this problem, I have a Galaxy A32 5G
14 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out.  I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when your pictures don't download properly. Are you using the stock messaging app?

Are you receiving any error messages when trying to download?

Are you using Wi-Fi or mobile data when you experience these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SkullRazer77
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If your talking about text messaging multimedia messages try opening messages hit the 3 dots hit settings then more settings then you should see it say multimedia messages check and see if download multimedia messages is turned on
0 Likes
SkullRazer77
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is what mine shows under multimedia messages but I am also on a Samsung galaxy s20 fe 5gScreenshot_20211025-152532_Messages.jpg
0 Likes
jnanafish
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have all of those checked and it's still not working
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for follow up. Can you please provide me with the information previously requested?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
jnanafish
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It say failed to download multimedia, try again
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Are you using the stock messaging app?

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data when you are experiencing these symptom?

0 Likes
jnanafish
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes I am using the stock messaging app, I'm connected to wi-fi
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
An install of Google carrier services sometimes fixes carrier issues with messaging
0 Likes