JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't send or receive calls

(Topic created: 08-11-2021 03:02 AM)
MrStrange
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So I have a galaxy A51 and I got it unlocked to use on metropcs. For some reason it can do LTE just fine and send and receive calls. Microphone works for discord etc; however it auto drops any incoming and outgoing calls. No idea why and the person at metro was stumped and tried a ton of things. I feel like this is a weird one and don't know what to do. The original provider was trackf0ne. Anyone had this bug as of late?
8 Replies
Andrejklol
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Did you put in the Sim card? If you did you may want to talk to your last service provider.
MrStrange
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Did, talked with them to unlock the phone. Then talked with current provider and they were clueless
Andrejklol
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If I find anything out I will tell you.
0 Likes
Solution
Smew
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to get the phone working again for those calls. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/  If the troubleshooting is not helpful, you will need to follow up with your service provider for additional troubleshooting steps.

MrStrange
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Network had no idea why it was doing it so I thought someone else may know why
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just switched service providers and I had the same problem. And what happened is AT&T and Google Fi were both locking each other out. And until I got Completely away from AT&T. I couldn't make or receive calls. Then I was able to rewrite my Mobile Data widgets and reset my VPN. And security codes. It works great now. But for about 2 weeks I wasn't A Happy camper. Now my stuff is fast.
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah I just got mine unlocked as well.
0 Likes
MrStrange
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hmmm... maybe it's the trackfone stuff left over doing it. How did you get rid of your old stuff
0 Likes