JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't send text messages

(Topic created: 06-26-2021 11:56 AM)
Rach715
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

So I have a TracFone sims that I've had for years I bought the A51 right out unlocked and for some reason lately my stupid phone will start acting up. Saying it can't send Text message or it won't let me call out but I can calls in, I've manually even put the Apn settings in was working fine but now's it is doing again with my text messages again. 

UPDATE 06/27/2021::. I ENDED UP HAVING TO DO A FULL RESET AND NOW MY PHONE ACTUALLY is WORKING LIKE IT SHOULD AGAIN. I did try the trouble shoots it gave me under the "chat" but it did not do 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rach715
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So I called and am going to have to take it into one of there Repair shop here to have them look at the issue.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Rach715
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well I just did a phone update to we will see if that's why I had these problems
0 Likes
Rach715
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I ended up doing a FULL RESET on this phone and it's finally working like it should!
0 Likes
Rach715
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Stupid phone is doing this again. So ready to buy a different brand and leave Samsung
0 Likes
Solution
Rach715
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So I called and am going to have to take it into one of there Repair shop here to have them look at the issue.