JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't send texts to two people?

(Topic created: 04-15-2023 05:24 PM)
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices

For over an hour I have been attempting to send 5 people same text, managed to get the information to three. It's business related so it would be nice had the other 2 got the message 🙄 I've counted 9 attempts to send the text message. Turned phone on and off twice airplane mode on and off not understanding why these two individuals cannot receive this text it's saying there's a network error. boggles my mind checked on Downdetector. No issues there? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello Sflboxter, thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the inconvenience of not being able to text specific people. If they are not blocked, and your texts are going through to other recipients, it is best to contact your carrier for further assistance. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't feel too bad after reading that. I mean technology and I are not the best of friends and lately...if there is a glitch within someone's site or app trust me I will find it. Wish I could get paid to test these apps. I'd be worth a fortune at this point!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello Sflboxter, thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the inconvenience of not being able to text specific people. If they are not blocked, and your texts are going through to other recipients, it is best to contact your carrier for further assistance. 

Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I appreciate it suggestion. There was one holdout and I never did try again. It was getting ridiculous and too late.
0 Likes