cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't transfer apps to SD Card after software update

I recently updated the software of my J7 Core and now all files are placed on the internal storage. I couldn't transfer apps to the SD card even though there is more than enough space.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't transfer apps to SD Card after software update

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, android version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello!

Model number: SM-J701F
Baseband version: J701FXXU6CSF1
Android version: 9

Hope you can help me out!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I cant transfer any apps to sd card. My samsung

mn# SM-AO15A

Sn# <hidden>

my phone is full on space. My sd card has 32 gigs open. I've tried formats. I can move everything but apps. So I got like 7apps. I mean all of which on any other phone I could just put on sd an phone run faster. Also have a lot more apps.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you receive any error messages when attempting to transfer apps?