cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Cannot Update to Android 10 - Samsung Galaxy A70 (SM-A705FN/DS)

I got the Android 10 update for my phone and start downloading it, but due to low internet connection, the update download was continued and paused many times and at the end it gave the error that "Couldn't Download the Update". I tried again and the same thing happened. I thought that it is the slow bandwidth problem that causes the error and Yesterday I got a faster internet bandwidth, but the software update is not coming at all, it is vanished. When click on "Check for Software Update" on Settings, it shows that " Your software is update" although that I am using Android 9 and I have not updated to Android 10.

Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cannot Update to Android 10 - Samsung Galaxy A70 (SM-A705FN/DS)

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for assistance with pushing the update to your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Cannot Update to Android 10 - Samsung Galaxy A70 (SM-A705FN/DS)

Thanks for replying, I reached my phone carrier and they said they've allowed all kinds of software updates. I checked again and I still haven't got the Android 10 update.