Original topic:

Carrier unlocking Samsung A03s

(Topic created: 05-27-2022 06:40 AM)
Jewell3175
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I love my Samsung A03s. I recently got another Sims card for qlink wireless. My phone is network locked to AT&T. They said they could not unlock the phone and that the Samsung factory has the codes to unlock it and made a request for the codes to be emailed to me. I've heard nothing  from them. Could someone please help me. Thank you

5 Replies
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Jewell3175 Since the phone is AT&T network locked, you would need to reach out to AT&T to get it unlocked. 

Options
Other Mobile Devices
Is the phone fully paid off? If not they won't unlock it. I find AT&T difficult to deal with when it comes to unlocking the phones.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If it's paid off they legally have to unlock it
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Your carrier has to unlock it. Samsung doesn't have carrier unlock codes
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
In short, you'd have to go through AT&T & hopefully you meet all of the criteria for them to permanently unlock your device so you can officially switch to QLink. If it somehow solely falls into the hands of Samsung for an OEM unlock, then I'm not sure about that honestly. I really hope for the best for you!

If this has answered &/or solved your question or problem/issue, please mark this as an accepted solution via the 3 vertically stacked dots on the top right of this comment. Thanks!
-
The rest is just Copy-Cut-Paste from:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/
_
Unlock your device

Make sure you meet the requirements to unlock your phone, tablet, or mobile hotspot.

Your personal device:

Is an AT&T phone or device and isn't active on another AT&T account.
Has a paid-off installment plan.
Paid through your monthly bill: Submit your unlock request at the start of your next bill period.
Paid off early: The wireless number assigned to the device must be active for at least 60 days. Wait 48 hours after you make your final payment to submit your unlock request.
Doesn’t have a past-due account balance. (Make a payment to bring your account current. It may take up to 24 hours to post.)
Hasn't been reported as lost, stolen, or involved with fraud.
Is an AT&T PREPAID℠ phone with six months of service on the AT&T network.

Don't know your IMEI? Call *#06# on your device, or go to your device settings to get it.

Have your IMEI and request number handy? You can find both in the email or text we sent you.
_Screenshot_20220527-124530_Chrome_2023_1653669930.jpg