JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change accent colors in developers settings

(Topic created: 11-13-2020 08:36 PM)
ultrainjanatsu
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I don't know why but when going into developer's settings the option to change accent colors, and when pressing it and restarting the phone, let me just say these three word's IT DON'T DO JACK, it's trash it doesn't do anything, it doesn't even the accent color like the pixel phones. I know you can go too the theme park app and the theme color of it, but I don't want to change the theme color of an galaxy phone. I want to be able to JUST change accent color of the default the theme that's all I want. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
J1134
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is why I won't use themes or theme park or quick star . Everything changes too many other things. I wish I could just change basic colors on the fly without it changing all kinds of other things. Mostly I want to just change quick toggle colors only , brightness and volume slider only and maybe messages bubbles
0 Likes
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes