Original topic:

Charging cords loose

(Topic created: 05-04-2020 11:53 AM)
userQLEqPQs5ox
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What would make it to where my charging cords act like it's to lose for my phone. I bought 2 new ones but still act like too big. And yes it's the right charger. It charges okay but it's loose and not tight like they use to be.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend having your device looked at as it's hard to speculate without seeing the device. You can take your device to your local UbreakIfix or ship your device in for service.

If you wish to ship your device in for service, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend having your device looked at as it's hard to speculate without seeing the device. You can take your device to your local UbreakIfix or ship your device in for service.

If you wish to ship your device in for service, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.