cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUIX7jgnTu6
Constellation

Charger cable on fire

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Luckily I smelled something funny looked down and my 6 month old got burned by my charger being on fire my house almost burned down i have a big hole in my carpet  is this a lawsuit? will I get a replacement?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Charger cable on fire

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope everyone is okay. Please send us a private message to the link with your model number and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope everyone is okay. Please send us a private message to the link with your model number and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

userUIX7jgnTu6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont know to send a private message 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

userlpiDaVc9vt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Darius,

Last night my daughter went to bed and found a burn smell in the room, when we checked I found the tip of the charger almost on fire, as you can see in the pictures. My daughter was very offset because if this happened while she was asleep this ciould have been a tradegy. Are there charges faulty? I would like to know because I now need to buy a replacement.IMG-3727.JPGIMG-3729.JPGIMG-3730.JPGIMG-3732.JPGIMG-3733.JPGIMG-3734.JPG

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userlpiDaVc9vt Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?