JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Clock not working on home screen or lock screen

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 11:24 AM)
kitzy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I can not get back the clock on home screen. I have tried rebooting my phone, changing the wallpaper and theme, have gone through all settings options, and have followed internet video. I don't know how to reset it. Any suggestions?
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Long press on your home screen and select widgets and scroll through and locate clock and re add it to the home screen 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
kitzy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi thanks for the tip. When I press home screen I only get wallpaper and a setting icon. I tried wallpaper icon nothing showed pressed setting button and it went to settings I tried clock setting. I think I might have lock my screen but can't find how to unlock it.
0 Likes
kitzy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Galaxy A13
0 Likes
Aggrevatedgirl
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have forever been trying to find my clock, ALSO. I have been unsuccessful also. I am so aggravated, I wish I had something to add. I will post a solution when I find it, meanwhile best of luck to what the future ever.
Sincerely,
Aggravated
0 Likes
kitzy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
He follow directions on web site. But also check to see if your screen is locked. If it is it will not display clock. You need to unlock it .
0 Likes
kitzy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi my screen was locked, so I unlocked it. Thanks for the response.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLena
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community. I understand your concerns on this situation and I am happy to help. 

The Clock app offers features for keeping track of time and setting alarms. To find the Clock app, swipe up on a Home screen to access the Apps screen, and then navigate to and tap Clock. If you have uninstalled the Samsung Clock, you can reinstall it from the Galaxy Store. 

You can create shortcuts for almost everything you want on your phone. Add shortcuts to the Lock or Home screens, and access your favorite apps without all the hassle. Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and phone model.

There are multiple ways to add shortcuts to the Home screen:

Touch and hold the app until a menu displays, and then tap Add to Home.

Touch and hold the app until the Home screen is displayed, and then release the app in your desired location.

Touch and hold the app, drag it to the top or bottom of the screen, and then release the app in your desired location.

Here is a link to additional information on adding shortcuts to your Galaxy phone

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077916/