JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Connecting to sony bluetooth speaker help?

(Topic created: 07-10-2022 10:11 PM)
susieq56
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I recently purchased a Samsung galaxy A03 I have tried several times to connect to my Sony Bluetooth speaker  can someone help me please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
susieq56
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you I just figured it out I had to hold the button down on my blue tooth until it started blinking fast that puts it in pairing mode and it connected immediately 😊

View solution in context

4 Replies
cali8702
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Step 01: Navigate to the Settings app on your phone and proceed to “Connection & Sharing”.
Step 02: Next up, select “Reset Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and Bluetooth”.
Step 03: Finally, click on “Reset Settings” and that should restore settings related to Bluetooth, Mobile Data, and Wi-Fi alike.
Solution
susieq56
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you I just figured it out I had to hold the button down on my blue tooth until it started blinking fast that puts it in pairing mode and it connected immediately 😊
cali8702
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Awesome .yeah figuring out pairing mode can be kind of frustrating sometimes. Sometimes you just have to reset the device from scratch to pairing mode. ( like taking out of the box with fresh start)
susieq56
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes my phone was stolen one week ago I purchased 3 phones before I could actually get one to make a call without it dropping signal.the celero 5 looked like an excellent choice but I h a d the boost mobile techs reset it 3 times still dif not work so far this Samsung is excellent im just older and not very good with the technology . Thanks again
0 Likes