Original topic:

Contact blocking not preventing them from messaging me

(Topic created: 08-29-2022 11:36 PM)
A02
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Why don't Samsung phones have a very important feature on the phones .. I block my contacts I want them to get a message that message blocking has been activated . Not still be able to send a message and it go to blocked messages settings. What the actual **bleep** I block a number it shouldn't be able to get thru at all. And why can't I block private numbers or no name numbers from calling me to . These are very important when having a service and because of that I'm really starting to hate Samsung and the phones .. and you don't even have my phone on the list of devices to choose from . For this post galaxy A02

2 Replies
cali8702
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm on tmobile and have scam protection at an additional small fee and it blocks unwanted numbers and numbers that I don't want to get through. You should probably contact your carrier
CatMama04915
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My A32 came with Hiya (call screening, automatically blocks known spam calls). It works well however a few legit calls (medical providers!) were blocked as spam & there's no way around it. This morning while my phone was powered down a number I'd blocked was able to bypass the block and left a VM. FRUSTRATING!
Anyone else experiencing these issues?
0 Likes