cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Crashed after update

Hi my A70 was due an update so I scheduled this for overnight.  Now it will not turn on.  I have tried pressing the volume down and home buttons simultaneously for 15 seconds and sometimes up to 1 minute but this is not working at all I just have a dead phone.  Before you say, yes it is charged as it was plugged in for the upgrade overnight.

Can anyone help please?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Crashed after update

Hello @userAWUoQJwBJD ,

Id love to assist you in resolving your issue. Does the phone buzz or vibrate or respond at all to you? First lets start some simple troubleshooting:

1. Power off your Samsung phone.
  2. Press and hold "Volume UP + Power + Home" button at the same time, and as soon as the phone reboot, release all three buttons and wait to enter the recovery mode.
  3. Use the volume button to navigate to reboot system now.

*If the device is completely unresponsive you may need to go into your nearest Samsung Certified location for either a software or hardware repair:

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you

please follow up. Id love to know the outcome. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Crashed after update

I will advise you to contact 1800-SAMSUNG to possibly service this device. Please also be aware that this device is also an international model, so it cannot be serviced in the United States.