JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Create a Virtual Tour

(Topic created: 04-16-2018 08:17 PM)
usero24p0DGhyO
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have purchased the Samsung Gear 360 and VR Headset and plan to create a virtual tour of the archaeological site I am excavating. But now I am frustrated not to find software to create an interactive tour. I need a software that allows me to upload a tour to a website and use in conference presentations for public dessemination, and also be able to view in the headset so that people can "visit" the site.  Does Samsung have a software that will address these needs? If not, what software out there will do what I need, including connection with the Samsung VR headset.

I do want a software that I can work with on my laptop, not just an app in my phone.

Thank you for any help.

3 Replies
Solution
userVpn9gJMoU5
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I found a solution 2 weeks ago... it's a Software in Beta. free during the Beta Period.  Cheap fees sometime in the future, when i don't know... visit www.cupix.com .

I intend to use it for Real Estate Virtual Tours.

Also, you can always post to Street View &/or Facebook they support the Samsung Gear 360 & if you update your firmware the 2017 camera.

the photos you load to cupix need to be STITCHED either in your cell phone or the Gear 360 ActionDirector before uploading to CUPIX.... BE AWARE, UPLOADING & PROCESSING BY CUPIX CAN TAKE 1 TO 5 HOURS DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS! A recent upload I had was about 1 hour before I got the email from CUPIX saying the Virtual Tour was read for viewing.  ALSO CUPIX WILL "TRY" TO CONNECT PHOTOS AUTOMATICALLY, BUT MANUAL IS ALSO POSSIBLE... AND SO IS ANIMATION OF CONNECTED PHOTOS... (think automatically playing a VT on YouTube)

GOOD LUCK!

Joe Spence

usero24p0DGhyO
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you for this suggestion. I will give cupix a try. I like that I might be able to create a plan and then navigate through the plan. That is ideal for what I want to do.

I also found a program at https://kuula.co/about

0 Likes
userVpn9gJMoU5
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

thanks for the info on kuula.... seems that it could be helpful for some projects

0 Likes