JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Customize keyboard to work with fingers better?

(Topic created: 09-06-2022 06:42 PM)
Skatasha
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How do I calibrate the keyboard to fit my fingers more properly?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community. I understand your concerns on wanting to customize your keyboard and I will be more than happy to take a look into this with you. 

The great thing about the default Samsung Keyboard is how customizable it is. You can change the language, layout, themes, size, feedback, and even add custom symbols. Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and phone model. The steps only apply to the default Samsung Keyboard.

There are 3 different keyboard modes you can use to make typing easier. 

Navigate to Settings, and then tap General management. Tap Samsung Keyboard settings, and then tap Mode.

If you want a new keyboard, you can download one that fits your style from the Play Store and Galaxy Store. Once you have downloaded a keyboard, navigate to Settings, and then tap General management. Tap Keyboard list and default, and then tap Default keyboard. From there, select your desired keyboard.

Here is a link to some additional information on adjusting your keyboard settings https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079092/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community. I understand your concerns on wanting to customize your keyboard and I will be more than happy to take a look into this with you. 

The great thing about the default Samsung Keyboard is how customizable it is. You can change the language, layout, themes, size, feedback, and even add custom symbols. Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and phone model. The steps only apply to the default Samsung Keyboard.

There are 3 different keyboard modes you can use to make typing easier. 

Navigate to Settings, and then tap General management. Tap Samsung Keyboard settings, and then tap Mode.

If you want a new keyboard, you can download one that fits your style from the Play Store and Galaxy Store. Once you have downloaded a keyboard, navigate to Settings, and then tap General management. Tap Keyboard list and default, and then tap Default keyboard. From there, select your desired keyboard.

Here is a link to some additional information on adjusting your keyboard settings https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079092/