Original topic:

DON'T BUY Galaxy A21 NO SMART VIEW?!

(Topic created on: 3/5/21 9:00 PM)
AppleJax
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Smart View is my favorite samsung phone feature. I just "upgraded" from a samsung phone I bought in 2017 (with Smart View) to the A21 &  not only doesn't it have smart view, it makes it impossible to use other apps that do. The best part is that I bought it from a boost store that won't take it back. I am literally disgusted your company took away such a beloved feature and then made it impossible to use an app to mimic it. I WANT MY MONEY BACK so I can buy an OLDER more useful samsung phone. I am going to post to every boost/target/Walmart/Google review & another site I can find to warn peops you took away this feature and not to buy the phone. You needlessly ruined a great thing. 

7 Replies
Shayshon
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I suggest that you either wait for an update to see if they push smart view to the a21, or that you do research on your phones before you buy them.
Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
AppleJax
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It would have been great to do research; I do research on my phone. My phone was broken which is why I needed a new one. Oh my, isn't that a crazy paradox?!... Also, I didn't ask if the phone could get calls, send txt messages or download apps; thank god it actually does those things cause I never asked that either & boy would I have had egg on my face. The A21 is one of the only samsungs not only without smart view but incapable of using an app to mimic it. Yeah, I can see how I should have expected that.
0 Likes
Shayshon
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You said that smart view was not available on it, so you don't want to buy it and want a refund. If the phone was broken you should take it to a ubreakifix or some other service center.. and you wouldn't even need to make this post. It's not samsungs fault your mad that your phone didn't have a feature.
Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
loyalcustumer
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
the A01 as well.. in the time of covid I had to severely downgrade when my broke.. I was like you.. I always buy Samsung so my devices stay connected.. but I feel so let down ... smart view and flow are my favorite features.. and neither came on this device :face_with_rolling_eyes:
AppleJax
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Look Felicia, I wasn't asking for your advice on what to do with my phone so you can save the narcissism for someone else who doesn't want your advice. If you like your phone, good for you. Peops should know this phone doesn't have this feature. Many other loyal Samsung consumers, expect a certain quality and special features from specific brands, like Samsung.The company has disappointed MANY of its loyal customers who assumed this feature was on this phone because, again, it's available on the other Samsung phones but not this particular one. To reiterate, my old phone was from 2017 with smart view and they made the "new" A21 not only without smart view but incompatible of using an app to mimic it. That is a step back in technology, not forward, in my book. Look in the forums & comment on one of the many other disappointed customers if you feel like trolling.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I had the samsung galaxy J7 Prime which didn't have that feature.
0 Likes
goofymarc
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So I just switch from the iphone 12 to the galaxy ultra 21 and man must a say JOB WELL DONE SAMSUNG!!!!
0 Likes