Original topic:

Developer is using my emails to steal my app accounts on emulation program

(Topic created: 04-16-2022 03:10 PM)
Qwerty87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How can i locate the apps he is using to download upload and change my developer settings
A13 5G
9 Replies
TheGalaxy
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Factory reset
Change all you password
eminded
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Get new email password and also check Google and Samsung trusted devices list on the website and block the access
Change Samsung account and Google password. Set 2 factor also trusted devices and check login
Qwerty87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have done both it seems to have stored the data it uses im a file caled meta data bypassing adb completly up loading its apk apps
0 Likes
Qwerty87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have contacted remote support and they couldnt answer but daid to return cell its brand new and already compromised
0 Likes
Qwerty87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
But its obvouis its a linux system on hp or lenovo tab cordenates are generalized in a area but not acurate when reversed search but wifi direct is in use to acesss my devices ...dns chsnges ect just looking to stop this because he has also using my kids tablet cams and audio recordings tru parental controls ....could local authorities be able to find the perdon if i gave them the cordinates of general area of where my ime was found in a place i havent been?
K8Tee
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This literally happened to me allll of last year!!!! It was Feb to Dec atleast ... I swear its maddening..

Samsung, Verizon,my home wifi provider, not even anyone at Google, Microsoft, would help i called both Amazon, Android too out of all of them NO ONE would help me. No one believed me and I seriously had to deal with it I couldn't make it stop . I cried, and felt so much anger. They were controlling my devices all of them. Two laptops crashed broken. 3 phones broke, 5 min into a new. Cell phone it was hacked 487 fake apps instant sync with boot. Furious . Hopefully you will find a solution. It's psychological torture . I never figured out what was going on or why. 1650174380632.gif
0 Likes
Qwerty87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Im ok they have top of the line software and i have slowly figured out how to slow their efforts with simply being persistant with just a couple cell phones they basically need free wifi it seems csnt afford their own i was mad but now its just a matter of turning in my colleted data from their mistakes like forgetting to clear their ebay account info when they where using my internet browser it was in thw history lol its actually some1 i know found out today ....
0 Likes
Qwerty87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Make sure you never log in another device and sync your data because it basically creates a alias account on the another browser ...I. Ain't no saint but I dont want to see a kid loose his father because they can't simply talk face tobface
0 Likes
Qwerty87
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ton of sloppy hacking saved on my memory card but hopefully it doesn't come dowl
0 Likes