Original topic:

Disappointed in the sizes of the S21 Series phones

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 3:41 AM)
user6DxJQT1tUr
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am so dissapointed with the s21 line! I have small hands (like many many other people) but I like powerful devices. The s10 was a perfect size for me, so I thought of getting the s21 . But sadly it seems more like a downgrade. The only device that is worth upgrading from the s21 line is the s21 ultra, but it is huge for my hands! Come on samsung!!! at least make a smaller sized phone with all the good tech! why sideline the simple s phone? Or just make a smaller s21 pro or something (with 6.2 inch screen!) I really feel like people with smaller hands that cant handle big devices comfortably were excluded from your design thinking and all your good tech :\ I am seriously considering buying the s20 or a device from another company, and I am so sad because i am a samsung fan :\

2 Replies
DGM
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If you are considering the s20 which is a great phone, hopefully you are not using Verizon. They handicapped the phone. The Verizon version has only 8 gb ram compared to 12 gb ram in other carriers phone. And there is no SD Card slot in the Verizon Version. These changes were apparently done to accomodate Verizon's 5G UW (which is not in very many places in the U.S.) - - If you're not using Verizon, you should be very happy with the Galaxy S20.
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
go with s9
more features
better quality of built
last longer