Original topic:

Dislike Bixby

(Topic created: 07-08-2021 07:49 PM)
Enthropy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We hate it, ask any of your customers. Go ahead I'll wait. We want it off our phones since it interferes with actually working because years of training them Assistants like Alexa or Google. Also have a serious gripe about this Galaxy A51. $250 Twice the memory, claims twice the processing power, same size screen as the Moto G Power+ Stylus Phone $149 but this Samsung is only about half the speed of the Moto G the screen is dim and yellowish and it's bogged down by a ton of Samsung apps that could be cleaned up into a single app Oh and that BIXBY. However if it has the name Samsung on it they can all be consolidated into a single Samsung app with tabs. 

8 Replies
Jamess467
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I happen to like Bixby. And I don't see how Bixby has anything to do with device hardware.
0 Likes
Enthropy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
lol of course you do you think Alexa and Google are device hardware.
0 Likes
NotNerdyNed
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It sounds like you may have the blue blocking eye protection on. It gives the phone a sepia tone. You can turn that off easily and adjust the brightness. Your phone can also disable apps that you don't use so they aren't using resources.
0 Likes
Enthropy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No I tried everything even manually adjusting the tints. Doing that made it white but I had to dim the red and blue which made it even darker. It has to be on Natural because vivid screws up the color on everything like orange becomes pink blue become lavender etc blue filter makes more yellow and darker. This whole it's a pretty good midrange phone is a load of hoey the only thing better about it is the amount of memory for installing apps. For instance my old stylus I could run a game and google maps at the same time on this phone it's all it can do to run google maps
0 Likes
Enthropy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh I just recently notice 1 redeeming fact about Samsung it didn't come with **bleep**book preinstalled.
0 Likes
Enthropy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hahahahaha rotflmfao **bleep**book hahahahaha yep they should be **bleeped** face book
0 Likes
adl2021
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just bought an A51 & for some reason my display screen size is much smaller than the actual 5"+ screen. How do i expand my display to fit my phone screen size?
0 Likes
Enthropy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Weird it should be around 6.5" and should be edge to edge automatically as far as I'm aware there is no settings the expand the size.
0 Likes